Thursday, January 14, 2010

新年

  Long time no write this blog.
I had a nice time in a happy new year.
A happy new year to everyone,
please keep in touch with me this year, too.

In fact, my ex-company-mate sent to me an E-mail.
I didn't expect her mail, so I was very surprised and glad, too.

And I had a few chances to talk with my Chinese teacher on the phone.
I like to talk in Chinese.
If possible, I want to do same thing with my Chinese friend, called "Yao-xing"
not only chatting, but also talking in MSN.


During the 1st lesson,we talked about this year’s dream.
Actually, I couldn't imagine how I will spend the time in 2010 at one day of 2009.
But I feel something gives me a change little by little^^


I think my life aspect becomes toward to an opened mind comparing with before.
I don't know how to say in detail though.For instance,
One day, my friends in Tokyo gave me an E-mail to
talk about next trip to abroad like Guam, Bari after May.
On the other hand, my student and her mother suggested me to go to China together.
These are good chanses to go to travel in the world.

I have a plan to go to Osaka for fun this month.
In fact, I planned to go to Tokyo this month
since I didn't have a time to go there in December.
However, I deciede to put off going there, and go to USJ.haha.


I hope we enjoy it!!


今年我还没写过这个博克。
我过了很好的新年。
大家都新年快乐,今年也请多多关教。


其实,以前工作的公司的女性跟我发短信了。
我想也没有了,所以我感到吃惊也高兴。

还有那,我有了跟中国老师打个电话。我喜欢用中文谈话。
如果我能的话,我想跟姚杏听和说话。

第一次上课的时候,我们告诉老师今年的梦想。

我真不知道我怎么过2010,但是我比以前变化得一点儿。
仔细不能说,可是我自己感觉。例如说,我的大学的朋友们一起计划去GUAM岛还是BARI岛。 可能金周末后・・・ 还有,我教的小孩子的妈妈提我一起去北京旅行。

我这个月打算去大阪玩儿。USJ吧!!
其实,我昨年十二月想过去东京,但是没有时间。我的计划失败了。

我们开心吧!!

No comments: